Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Hello all
Am new to leaf tobacco, I signed up here a few days back and am a bit late on the introduction of my self.
My name is Brent but we will use AmaxB here.
I opened a store bout 4 years ago dealing with electronics (repair & services) about a year later I stopped buying cigarettes and started rolling my own.
I thought it to be a pretty good thing & a few months later started selling the stuff retail in the store and is doing fine. Tried fresh Choice 2 years ago but
it did not do so well (I did not like it), any way have been looking at leaf again bout 40 days now. Got samples and bought some from different places most
smoked nice but, my intention is to smoke it and sell it over the counter. So it not only needs to be good but must look great it must be in such a condition
that stripping and shredding will have a low labor impact on those buying it.
This is one reason I am here the other is to learn about leaf, I have read a good number of post placed by many here and feel I am in the right place.
Am glad to now be a member of this forum.

Before closing this intro I want to say that I have found what in the way of leaf I have been looking for. Got it yesterday very nice looking indeed should have
my shredder tomorrow and will shred a few pounds. I have smoked some (used my scissors) love it now I need to figure out a few blends. The party I got it from
is a member here at the time I spoke to him on the phone I did not know that but found out while we spoke. I want to tell you but am not sure if that would be ok
so instead PM me if you want to know. Can't stand it and must give a hint starts with whole and ends with tobacco a big thanks to him for the pride and care he
takes in the stuff he sells it is obvious he goes the extra mile.

Thanks to All for having me.
AmaxB

AmaxB

Thank You Alabama
Was not real sure if I could get away with posting Don's URL so I did it the way I did.
Cats out of the bag! Don has great LEAF no no BEAUTIFUL Leaf.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Wait until you get into the guts of the site. There are some very interesting topics here..Industry secrets you will find nowhere else on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.