Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Do I need to apply for a permit to grow my tobacco in Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonH

Sounds like the folks in Ontario should do some really big grows this year and next. And order as much whole leaf as you can afford.

cotillion

Thanks for this thread. I'm appalled at what this government is trying to enact. Let's hope these donkeys get voted out of power and these laws die with them (unless it's already set in stone - I have to do more research). If I lived in a rural area I wouldn't be too concerned but my property is in a small town and my garden is visible from the street. I'm going to go ahead and plant as planned for at least the next two seasons. After that we'll see what happens. There is a lot of provincially owned land around me. It would be a shame if a huge amount of "weeds" were to appear on their land.....

forumdotabaco

I am afraid something like this will start to happen worldwide, I created my forum 8 months ago at the time i was able to search about the Portuguese laws for tobacco, and in them was clearly stated that we could grow tobacco for our own use since we dint sell it or offer. Today I am unable to find that law any more Ive tried to ask people if they could find it, but no one seams find it, so probably they are already cooking something here to, we all should be prepared to face changes in the next years

DonH

I am afraid something like this will start to happen worldwide, I created my forum 8 months ago at the time i was able to search about the Portuguese laws for tobacco, and in them was clearly stated that we could grow tobacco for our own use since we dint sell it or offer. Today I am unable to find that law any more Ive tried to ask people if they could find it, but no one seams find it, so probably they are already cooking something here to, we all should be prepared to face changes in the next years
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised. All this stuff is cooked up by EU bureaucrats in Brussels without the people's consent overriding national sovereignty. I don't think they could ever have banned smoking in Irish pubs if they put it to a vote.

forumdotabaco

here for each 2 kg of tobacco one can grow P.M will lose 160$ taxes excluded, and you bet they are behind all of this

Markw

My friend worked for B.A.T. And he has always said that tobacco is a currency. Heck the writing is on the wall, as long as they can tax you by any means they can find. or put it polity pull your pants down !!!!. remember that everything in the world is free. I ain't seen any chipmunks or foxes drawing cash out of the ATM to feed their family.

Status
Not open for further replies.