Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

NEW...Albums tab

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You might have noticed this already, but there is a new tab at the top of the pages called "Albums". Click on this tab to view all of the members'a pictures in their albums.

It's still being developed and I hope to have all pictures organized per user name soon.
Have fun!

DonH

Problem is, it seems to have replaced the "What's New" button where you can see your unread posts. Or am I missing something?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Look under the My Profile button and see if you have a button "You have __ unread posts"

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, we had the same basic feature in triplicate..."What's New", "Activity" and "View Active Topics". All of these will show you your unread post by highlighting either the thread title or in the "activity" link will show you the order in which every post has been made.

If there is a consensus on which of the three to remove, I'll change the way it's set up now, but there is no reason to have so many tabs serving the same basic function,

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The valuable, "More" menu item has vanished from the upper right. It briefly reappeared this morning, but I haven't been able to see it since. "More" contained the Advanced Search, as well as other useful links.

Bob

marksctm

Damn I need to ware my glasses, I thought it read (New Alabama tab) I thought, why in the hell do they get their own tab?
I'm starting to get more like Emily Litella,

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this turns out to be a non-wrapping menu bar. My screen resolution is 1280 x 800. If I shrink the browser zoom to 75%, the "More" menu appears. So the problem is that the page requires a wider screen at my resolution. I can live with it, but many folks will never see that "More" menu item. A remedy would be either a wrapping menu bar, or less blank space to the left.

Bob

Knucklehead

Founding Member
They are "ghosted" under the menu bar. Run your mouse in the seemingly blank space under the menu bar and they will pop up. You can also see them if you view your screen from a slight angle. Nominated posts, your screen name, View active topics, and More button are all hidden there.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Boboro has mentioned it about three times in different threads. All credit to the mighty Boboro! They can be a PITA to use though because sometimes a sub-menu box you don't want will pop up and not go away.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Can you resize them on your computer before you upload them? Right click on a picture and see if edit is one of your options. If it is you can click edit, resize and then try 50%. Or you may have to size them to 600x800 pixels.

A moderator can resize the ones already here. Offer one of them some baccy. Or once you learn to resize you can delete them and load thr resized ones for practice.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Unfortunately, our forum manager is on Holiday.

Here is the reply I just got from him.

"I know what they mean don but unfortunately there is festival for the next 2days.

So, right now it is not possible but i will make sure to get it fixed asap.
sorry don, family members have come"

I told him I didn't care if his long lost twin was just found....he needed to take care of this dilemma IMMEDIATELY!

He told me to go fly a kite.

Sorry, but I did the best I could. I guess we'll have to work on his terms :)