Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Boboro'weekend incoherent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Yall try to stick to topic..... I want to talk a bit on the bacca room. I was usein a room humidifier to get some leaf in case. It made my shredderlock up tite. The shredder dont like moisture because it has a lot or sticky stuff in it that is water soluvle and when it drys up you got a problm. Keeo it in a dry place.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
my shredder locked up on me also, a couple days ago, i also was shredding too high of case bacca,

i about shit, i thought i had broke it,

i disassembled it, and cleaned out the cutters, and used water to soften up, the bacca that was causing the problem,

i got it going again and blew it with the air hose,

and now all is good,

allthough i did find out one thing, > when something happens to my bacca processing equipment i go in FREAK-OUT MODE,

Boboro

my shredder locked up on me also, a couple days ago, i also was shredding too high of case bacca,

i about shit, i thought i had broke it,

i disassembled it, and cleaned out the cutters, and used water to soften up, the bacca that was causing the problem,

i got it going again and blew it with the air hose,

and now all is good,

allthough i did find out one thing, > when something happens to my bacca processing equipment i go in FREAK-OUT MODE,
Yall All just rember water softens up bacca goo wet an set then it comes loose. but freeken out work the cardiovascular system .

Boboro

It gums up. I run dry tobacco but it still gets on the blades and freezes up when exposed to high Rh.Thats what I think happened.

Brown Thumb

Dump some BEER Down her throat , No chit it works Good.
On another note when I got done using mine this year I ran some paper thru her to clean the cutters and damm what a mess it would not all come out.
So I was cleaning the man cave last night and was moving the shredder and my kid reminded me it had paper strands in it.
So I plugged her in and she was locked up. The cutters were rusted together I got her unjamed and let her run.
I wonder what we can use on the cutters to keep from rusting.

Boboro

Im almost sure my was gum. Water would not help if it was rust. I think the morester stick the blades together when it drys.It mite not stick if kept in a low RH place. I have miss named this thread. I thougt it would be alc. induet foolishness Also put it in the wrong place. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.