Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Weather in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
In 1953 when I was in the Army I had to drive a Capt. from Ft. Dix to DC. He had meetings so I sat in a diner, drank coffee and watched the jeep. It was snowing and I spent 4 hours roaring as they played bumper tag and fender bender. --J

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I had sex with all my cousins but one and he broke and ran on me. Those kind of jokes?

Randy

Wait a mintue..I thoght you should always start with cousins and work your way backwards...or ws that fowards I get that stuff confused???

Randy

Well its nice to see at least around here we are having what they call a "Normal" winter,maybe thats sign dont have such heck-of hot-no-rain summer like last year??

Randy

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Well its nice to see at least around here we are having what they call a "Normal" winter,maybe that's sign don't have such heck-of hot-no-rain summer like last year?? Randy
Yep, getting back to form here. Supposed to be 7 here tonight and -4 tomorrow night. That's the winter I expect. -·- John

DrBob

Founding Member
It is -22f right now in northwestern wisconsin. but it is 70f in my house. expect a hi of zero later I have seen a lot worse I had -54f in 1977

COLIN

It's 84f here in the waiarapa nz i hope it stay like this for another two month's.

Status
Not open for further replies.