Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Environmental Preservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzappenning

not sure if you can still vote here, but any canadians(if they believe this is right )should vote. i dont know if they take non canadian votes seriously, but i have seen many votes from other countries on here.

http://petition.avaaz.org/en/petition/Bring_Mandatory_GMO_Labeling_To_Canada/

in the uk they dont have to worry about gmos. they have to label it, and the big companies changed their recipies because of fear of lack of sales i guess. if you buy frosted flakes there, they probably taste the same but have non gmo corn, and sugars derived from other sources than gmo corn or gmo sugarbeet.

we really do need to get rid of this. i believe monsantos mission is to control the worlds food supply. thats kind of scary power if you ask me.

apparently we have more than enough food to feed the world. the people who are starving simply cant afford it. but leave it to monsanto, im sure the money hungry corporation will make food affordable to the hungry shit poor masses.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I have to admit, I never really took a second look at Monsanto even though I read the name every day at my work. A lot of farmers out this way use Monsanto or Asgrow and Deklab, any idea on how those companies operate?

darren1979

First Time Grower
asgrow and dekalb are owned by monsanto. Its true in the uk a lot of supermarkets boycotted gm foods. Scared people will start voting with there feet and shop else were. No good can come of gmo.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
My uncle is a farmer in the town of Mulliken, Michigan. He has started his own seed business and amazingly has stayed away from the GMO operation. He makes good money in his business, I'm not sure if he sells interstate or not, or else I'd post his information.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
thats a good looking chicken,

the left one or the right one,??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.