Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New phunnel bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Got a new bowl today from the ass that band me from the hookha sitemy new bowl 002.JPG $20 who can throw pottery?

marksctm

Got a new bowl today from the ass that band me from the hookha site $20 who can throw pottery?

You mean the dear gut fearing hookah site?
Might be able to make'em your self and find a local ceramic shop to fire them for you.
Clay, glaze, and a whole lot of heat.

Juxtaposer

It looks like you could use that for both Tombac cigars and shisha.

Boboro

You mean the dear gut fearing hookah site?
Might be able to make'em your self and find a local ceramic shop to fire them for you.
Clay, glaze, and a whole lot of heat.
I bet them poor city boys still have nitemares. They use to be pottry ppl. every where but i gess there all gone.

Boboro

It looks like you could use that for both Tombac cigars and shisha.
I was hopein to find Tombac seeds for this year. None to be found.I havent tryed the cigars.Tombac tobacco at South Side Smoke 250 grams for $10. A little high for me. I mite put one of my back woods on it when I ant got nuttin to do but hack my lungs out.

Juxtaposer

I was hopein to find Tombac seeds for this year. None to be found.I havent tryed the cigars.Tombac tobacco at South Side Smoke 250 grams for $10. A little high for me. I mite put one of my back woods on it when I ant got nuttin to do but hack my lungs out.

You know those do not absolutely have to be made with that specific tobacco. It's likely that is what is normally used because that is what is normally available. Use what you have and enjoy! One of these days you'll be able to have an authentic Tombac experience and I predict you would find the blends that you've been practicing with will be much more to your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.