Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

whole leaf tobacco sampler pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelmora89

hey everybody this is joel from cali . i just wanted peoples opinion on the sampler pack WLT. how would everybody rate it as in harsh, light, mild . thanks .it looks like a good deal 3lbs for 60 w shipping:cool:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Are you asking about the cigarette sampler or the cigar sampler. I,ve had both and highly recommend either one. The nice thing about the varieties in the samplers is that you can blend stronger or milder and find a combination that better suits your tastes. Everybody has different tastes and that's the beauty of the samplers. You get to play around and find out what you like. Then you can buy in bales and already know how many bales of each you will need to make your blend. LOL Welcome to the forum.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I just ddi the math. You're getting two cigar samplers, right? Mixed one to one the filler is certainly not harsh. It's a very smooth tasty smoke that with the Bezuli wrapper, reminds me of a Padron cigar. I went back and got more.

Don should have some good Nicaraguan filler in a couple weeks. It will be a good blender with your Dominican. It's hard to beat that Bezuki wrapper.

joelmora89

actually im getting the cigarette pack ,never rolled my own cigars dont have any equiment for the just .yeah this forum is great

Randy

Weclome joelmora89
great place to learn about growing tobacco here if thats what your after came to rite place have fun and learn

Randy

driftinmark

hi Joel,
you will be pleased with this sampler...it contains burley I think some oriental and some fine virginia flue cured...I am not much of a burley smoker, I love oriental and virginia....
in this sampler you will find probably the best virginia flue cured you can find at any price..anywhere, its that good.....

you will need something to slice it up , like a speghetti maker or something like that and a few other things to get you started....

try each on their own first to see if you want that in a smoke.....the virginia and the oriental will start the blend off , then add burley for strength....

hope this helps...

joelmora89

yeah i have a manuel shredder im saving the powermatic shredder id rather get bacci . im also looking into investing in a pipe dont know whats a good starter pipe.ive looking at MM corncob pipes any ideas. thanks

Knucklehead

Founding Member
MM cobs are great. They're the only cobs to have. I have one and want about 2 more.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I prefer the MM "Diplomat" pipe. It has a hardwood plug in it. It also incorporates a filter but I take that out and thanks to some good advice from "Mr Knucklehead" I put a small length of pipe cleaner in its place. This makes the draw perfect. MM offers a "seconds" bag of pipes. There are 10 pipes of various makes for $30.00. People I've talked to said its is a good deal.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I was thinking about that 10 pack of seconds, bit realized I can whip out a functional if ugly hardwood pipe in an hour so why bother lol. But yeah 3 bucks a pipe is cheap

janetta007

You guys are great! I am so glad I joined a forum that has so many helpful and knowledgeable members.

Rickey60

I ordered the CIG sample pack should have it in a few days. The way everyone talks about it I know I made a good choice. I can't wait to get a good smoke other than store bought. I love tobacco and ready for the real thing..
Rick

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I ordered the CIG sample pack should have it in a few days. The way everyone talks about it I know I made a good choice. I can't wait to get a good smoke other than store bought. I love tobacco and ready for the real thing..
Rick

Rickey do you know how you're going to shred your leaf yet? Some of the guys use a pasta maker, or hand shred with a utility knife, but the latest and greatest is the electric Powermatic shredder. Don sells them at WLT. http://wholeleaftobaccollc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=207

Boboro

Before i had a good shreader I used it a lot It makes a flake. Make a box, staple wire in the bottem. rub dry leaf in it rib and all.

Rickey60

Status
Not open for further replies.