Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Howdy yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm going to label mine Virginia, TN90, YTB, Izmir, Bursa and BSS-Maden. If the tops are strong and the bottoms weak, I'll end up with medium tobacco.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Hah I'm the same akh. If I really want one extreme or the other I can pick out tips from bottoms easy enough.

But everything of the same type gets mixed together for the pipe. I haven't rolled a cigar in a while, pipe kinda took over.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Right. I would probably separate cigar leaf by level, but with the Dominican Seco and Ligero I already have, and this awesome amount of Nicaraguan coming in, I won't be growing cigar varieties for years. I can't wait!! :cool:

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I'll be growing the vuelta abajo for sure. From all sources this leaf it's amazing and the real deal. Big thumbs up to jbd(?) for rescuing this from the grin.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Yeah, I heard that's the closest to real Cuban that you can grow. I may stick a few of those out there. It will be cool to compare and mix it with the leaf I got from Don.

BarG

Founding Member
Now im one post closer to gettin some seeds eh. Well I got into growing thru tryin to quit I guess,im a long time smoker and long time gardner so it just makes sense . Used to smo.kin amercan spirit organic rolies ,pretty potent stuff and very aromatic I wanna make a blend similar to that. I thinkgrowing baccy wont be to hard but curing it and aging it will be the tricky part . I plan to air cure and maybe sun cure,i dont have much room for hanging though and live in a tropical rain forest so mold mihgt be a problem, gonna start with some burley maybe YTB and some rustica I like stong relaxing smoke . I wonder most what varieties are the most smokable the quikest atleast for my first couple seasons iveheard of tobbacco you can pick some l dry leaves off and smoke ?any truth to that ? I dont wanna wait months or a year to smoke ,i have a year round growing seasonin hawaii averages 60 to 80 degrees 120 inches rain per year and a lot of cloudy overcast days .thanks for any advice awsome forum

Welcome. You picked the best place to learn and perhaps one of the harder places to cure considering your local. It all equals out in the long run.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.