Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

electronic cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasgacy6

Banned
E-cigarettes in a nut shell an electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarette, is a device that simulates the act of smoking traditional cigarettes by producing a vapour instead of smoke.instead of smoke.

Boboro

I think smokein electrty is very dangus. You can get dry sockets and your eyes can pop out. Stupidest thing Ive ever heard. Get the hell outa here. Ya nut.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I'm guessing some other Admin functions we aren't fortunate to have ;).

I appreciate the rudimentary information about e-cigarettes....but I have heard more information from a 15 second commercial during talk radio.

As a suggestion Don, I wonder if adding a blurb to FTT's policy about the dangers of talking about/creating e-cig juice would be beneficial.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I feel sorry for anybody that can't appreciate good tobacco. e-cigarettes my hind leg.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i think ill go to my grave without, ever doing a e-cigg.

nothing can compare to the real thing,,,

now when they invent a E-WOMAN one that sexually performs without the bitching, then i may get one,

Knucklehead

Founding Member
i think ill go to my grave without, ever doing a e-cigg.

nothing can compare to the real thing,,,

now when they invent a E-WOMAN one that sexually performs without the bitching, then i may get one,

LMAO Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I own one, and yes it is nice to have sometimes if you need nicotine. The flavor though...it's just...like cheap candy. It's fun to use and all but it's not for me anymore. I'm not addicted to nicotine, I'm addicted to the flavor of tobacco.

Plus it's hard to grow them damn things, I keep putting the replaceable tip in the ground to start growing a new one but it just doesn't want to grow :p

JasonO

Hi all.
This is my first post on the site.
I smoked cigs for 10yrs and quit with an ecig in 07 before my second child was born.
Ecigs have come a long way, eliquid is being made by USA vendors from tobacco that taste darn close to some great tobaccos.
That being said, I love natural tobacco. Ive grown 10 plants or more a year for the last 3 years. But damn it i have only had one batch that tasted good and that was a silk leaf oriental. The rest, seeds that were given to me all taste like crap even 2 years later.
This year will be different, I have new seeds from grin, and am now living in GA instead of sandy FL.
I will try again if the deers dont eat my plants. GA wont let me kill the darn things even if they are a pest.

JasonO

Hi All and thanks for the welcome.
SHFA, the seeds arent new exactly. This season will be the first Im using them, but I had received them I believe about 1.5-2 years ago.
Why, are they not providing seeds anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.