Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

DVPS - Business is up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I am posting a link and some information (as per FMGrowit) to my now up-and-running business. It's been registered with the IRS and SOM since March 2012 but took a little while to get things set up, IE suppliers and doing research on a few different items.

I understand some of the products I sell are items folks here at FTT are a bit do-it-yourself-able but a lot of the customers out this way don't have the time or patience to do what it takes to make good, pure tobacco like we consume :)

Now, onto the business.

Title: Da Vinci Plant Services
Can/will supply to: USA all 50 states.
Supply: Whole leaf tobacco, tobacco processing products and equipment/parts to grow tobacco.
topbanner.jpg

Da Vinci Plant Services
(408) 475-2681
dvplantservices@gmail.com
sales.dvplantservices@gmail.com
Lansing, MI USA

If you order whole leaf the following terms (in full read here) apply:
You must be 18 years old or older to purchase these products. If you are in Alabama, Alaska, New Jersey, Utah and New York the age requirement is 19 years old according to state law.

Also, DVPS is working on producing block presses for tobacco bricks and round presses for making flake tobacco. If it's alright, I'll update this thread when they're for sale.

DonH

Cool. I'd be interested in your presses. I know they're do it yourselfalbe but... I'd rather buy one if the price is right.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Congratulations. Neat website. To cut down on your question e-mails you should define what is meant by "sample pack", "medium hand" and "large hand" in terms of weight. Otherwise you're going to be answering that question alot. Also there are folks that will just choose not to buy and move on rather than have to ask what you mean.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Yup. I skipped right over that part getting to the varieties. I'm currently thinking about a group buy, I need some good size free samples of each variety to pass out to the guys.

rainmax

Founding Member
To cut down on your question e-mails you should define what is meant by "sample pack", "medium hand" and "large hand" in terms of weight.

Exactliy, I ask the same question, when i was on that site. Now is explained. Thanks.

Otherwise good place, congratulations. Wish you all the best.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
2 people confused about it, I will make a heading stating quantity options so it stands out more.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I suggest putting it on the order pages. I looked for the links to get me to the varieties first and skipped over everything else. That may be everyone's first reaction.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Just added a table onto those pages (you CAN'T miss it).

Also, I have a lead coming in on a good price for 2 or 4 ounce storage tins (common for pipe tobacco) if anyone is interested in some PM me and I'll let you know the cost.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Let me ask Don, I don't want this to turn into a "For Sale" Thread. If he authorizes it, I'll post the price.

edit:
I have an order of the tins coming in, so they should be available on my site pronto.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
AKH, I'd love to be able to do free samples and free give aways but business doesn't permit it these days. If you need trust reference I can forward you to one of my purchasing agents, other than that, sorry no free samples.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
AKH now you've got me thinking. Maybe on large buys I will include DVPS logo'd tobacco tins :)

Edit: I will start a products thread, I was under the impression that FTT was requiring pay to list things on here for sale, must be not.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
the special edition tins would be from the website only. I'll supply these tins for a limited time on FTT until I update my item list on my website.

I just listed an item in the products section, it has to go through moderator approval, once it is I'll post a link to the thread here to let you know.

also, price on here is cheaper than it will be on my store.

Last edited:

webmost

Just a newb here -- but I wonder, do people generally know what you mean by "Silk Leaf" or "Bright Leaf" or etc? What is that? Do you at least have pictures?

Do I understand correctly that one of your services is to grow plants for someone else? How does that work? Do I send you some seeds and your grow them and send me back the leaf? I am a black thumb myself.

I find dark lettering on a dark background difficult to read.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I have had that issue with a lot of face to face customers, I'm building a page describing each kind as we speak.

and yes, the early order program allows the customer to have me grow the crop and dry it. You COULD send me the seed but I generally provide it because I do germination tests on each seed source. It helps ensure the customer he/she can or will get that kind of leaf come next harvest.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
If I can get 3 order for presses I will make a run and build them. They can be for the round or for the brick. I will be posting a thread in the products section.

Status
Not open for further replies.