Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i hit the bacca MOTHERLOAD for a 2'n d grow, spot,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i delivered some dolomite, to a local peaunut farm that has been farming in the same place since 1890...

after talking to the farmer's son, who was spreading the lime, my truck sparked up a conversation about bacca,

i gave him a smoke and explained that i grow my own bacca, and back in the day so did that farm i was informed,

the farm is hundreds of acres, and behind this guy's house is a patch, with a 4 level pivot, [ a massive watering device that '' walks'' the field as it waters ]

the guy come to my house yesterday, and i showed him my operation, and come to find out he is related to my old bosses family, so bam we hit it off,

he has acess, to a old stick barn,,,,about 4 acres, that he could do bacca in , [ but i dont think we need that much ] but i would like to try and fill that stick barn,

HOW MUCH BACCA DOES A STICK BARN HOLD,??????

i dont know, if he has any bacca sticks, but i know where, a shit-load of them is at,

i gotta get some pic's of this property, and that barn

... i got a lot of floating seed starting trays,,,and my starting room is ready, just waiting 4 more weeks before i drop the seeds,

this venture just may work,,,, i couldnt ask for anything better, they also have a couple of john deere, tractors, '' sprayers'' and damn near all that is needed for a ... good try at this,?????

i'd like to sell a lot of it locally, and grow my personal crop in my own backyard,

.......................................................................................................................

and as far as the fertilizer is concerned,,,,,he,he,he,,,,,, i got that completely covered,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
last year i rarely had towater, hopefully this year produces the same results,

allthough water isnt a option, i just dont need too much o f it,,

Status
Not open for further replies.