Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Looking for tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I totally forgot what yellow orinico, hav 142 and ytb taste like, they were on the tentative list for the next grow but i am trying to pare down some types.

So i was hoping anyone that grew it recently can send literally just a leaf of each or a tiny packet if its shredded, just enough to get one taste before the next grow to help me make up my mind. i'll pay shipping or trade what i got, whatever works. thanks!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
boboro sent me some yellow ornico green leaf,,, '' but it's all gone''

and my Y.T.B. is all gone,

or i'd help you,

all i can say is both were a fine medium smoke,

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll have some 142 toward the end of the week. I had a grower in PA do a test plot and he ended up with a few hundred pounds. I guess it was a successful test ;).

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I believe samples for all 3 types are inbound now, so I wanted to post I'm good thank you for the generosity guys:)
I don't do Maryland types, God forbid the rest of the states wanted to reclassify their stuff to include their name, too confusing. Maryland that tastes and grows like burley should be called burley etc lol

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it's good to hear our members stepped up, and helped you out,

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
ok thanks guys, so it came in and i smoked it and it was good!
Yellow Orinoco - bright leaf, tastes like every bright leaf i have had. very tasty but if you already have 1, chances are you dont need to track this one down because its different, its not.
YTB- definitely a burley, it has that distinct robust burley flavor. but, it is mild! it is really good, you dont have to be afraid of putting too much in a blend because it wont overpower you. yet it still has the same flavor as any of the other burleys. very nice variety here! it smokes similar flavor/power to some tn90 from the 90's that BigB graciously gifted me.

thanks again guys!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I grew some YTB last year. It had a nice delicate leaf. I kilned some and am using it as wrapper over Havana filler. Nice smoke. Mild -·-

DGBAMA

Chicken - as I recall you had a pretty good grow of YTB last year, so the fact that it is gone and the new grow has not even started yet speaks for itself. I guess you will be doing more this year????? NVM. Needless question.

Status
Not open for further replies.