Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigarette Prices (moved from Explain your name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeezyjohn

If they really wanted you to quit they would take you to the town sq. and shot you in the head. They are just a buncha thifes.

That is so true! If they really wanted you to quit ... they'd ban it outright and make sure you couldn't get it.

Our governments are much more addicted to tobacco than we are! But they are too scared to admit it!

BigMikeChevy

guys out where im at in central california a pack is between 5-6 bucks for marlbro (farm country). when i went down to LA the other day they were over 10. so growing my own is the plan. been smoking on some whole leaf the last couple of weeks and the flavor is completely different than it commercial produced brother.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
guys out where im at in central california a pack is between 5-6 bucks for marlbro (farm country). when i went down to LA the other day they were over 10. so growing my own is the plan. been smoking on some whole leaf the last couple of weeks and the flavor is completely different than it commercial produced brother.

In a couple months, you'll find you're smoking less, coughing less, breathing easier, and you don't wake up with the urge to grab a cigarette before you can even empty your bladder. Oh, yeah, your wallet is going to start feeling heavier too. LOL.gif

DrBob

Founding Member
the savings are real! But growing and weeding and suckering and topping and suckering and the cutting and hanging and stripping and curing and shredding are real too.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
the savings are real! But growing and weeding and suckering and topping and suckering and the cutting and hanging and stripping and curing and shredding are real too.
True, True but how do you put a price on quality and satisfaction. I probably spend more on tomato seeds or plants and spray than I'd spend on store bought tomatoes. But the store bought ones are such garbage I never buy them. I eat and ENJOY the ones I grow. Same with garlic, rhubarb, smoked bacon etc. My cigars are not only better they ARE cheaper. Let's face it. If you want really easy and inexpensive eat, smoke and do nothing at all. LOL

BTW, you said "suckering" twice. You getting sensitive to that part of growing your own? ;< ))

holyRYO

Good point Dr... you left out watering and removing the stems... lol

Also, flue curing for the true cigarette experience... may need some equipment ...

I also just started the whole leaf journey... buying leaf from WLT is great, primo quality and even lower prices than precut tobacco... precut is good too, especially if you are in a hurry... I still have an inventory of precut and will be buying more, just less... growing is not happening in my yard, but hope to sow some tobacco somewhere, sometime... learning about it first keeps me entertained... buying leaf keeps me plenty busy for now and very happy... all in all, improved quality of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.