Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigarette Prices (moved from Explain your name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosun

The idiots in CT are paying $8.70/pack. -·- John

Michigan. $1.00 Federal, $2.00 state, and since this state taxes the entire price of something (i.e. taxes tax) another 18 cents for sales tax on the tax. And you still haven't bought anything yet, just tax!
The governor got rid of a lot of business taxes, passed a 'right-to-work' law and increased a bunch of taxes on pensions, etc. to recoup some of the lost income. His idea being that makes the state more competitive for businesses to come into the state. Now he's talking about increasing the gas tax (fourth highest in the country now) to 'improve the roads' or increase the sales tax two percent to 'improve the roads'. And if that happens all the money currently allocated to 'fix the roads' will go someplace else and we'll be in the same place we are now. Bastiches...

wazzappenning

Re: Explain your name?

you can pay $12 for a pack here, but keep in mind thats for A 25 pack.

cats were using my flowerbed as a litter box. used coffee grounds around it seems to have worked so far.

boboro, i think the closest i have come to what i remember a marlboro should taste like was smoking big bonners turkish straight. i think fms does about the same.

Randy

Are you saying..$12 for a pack of ciggs?? did I read that rite? OMG that has to be wrong! I just bought pack of PallMall menthol 100"s for $3.40 pack tonite!

Randy

wazzappenning

yup, if you go to the corner store and buy a "premium" brand. if you buy a carton at a smoke shop it will be a bit less per pack. or you can buy "economy" cigs that burn in about 2 minutes. i think those were running me $7 or 8 a pack by carton at the smoke shop.

Randy

I here this all the time from people elsewere abt how high there smokes costs..it still amazes me how high it is else were..makes me feel so-glad to live here {for-now}lolin Tenn heck you can buy pack of Malboro for less than $5.00 at the monent

Randy

Randy

WOW. joelmora89..the last state I would have gussed to have that low of cigg prices was kalfoina!!
Randy

joelmora89

here in the san francisco bay area malboros are anywere from $5-$7.50 depending on whos selling them

Randy

joelmora89 not ragging on calf..could be said for the NE states as well like NY,CT,RH etc they are the highest cigg prices ever heard of !

Randy

joelmora89

yea well when you're paying $1200 on below average one bedroom apartment .i know cali has one of the highest prices to live

Randy

joelmora89 thats when I read abt such low prices on ciggs I was amazed how low it was..always heard how much cost to liv there..thats way never wanted to to live there!

Randy

joelmora89

the only reason im living here is the weather its usually 65-75 degrees year i hate the heat and the cold 30 degrees is to cold 90 degrees is to hot im just spoiled

Randy

I hear you, I hate the cold myself anything below32 is too cold..but I kinda like the heat as long not above 100 or so wether be hot than cold Ive said many times the reason love TENN so much is all 4 seasons "Spring,Summmer,Fall,Winter" Im big belver thats way life was meant to be..CHANGE goalong with it not agaisnt it and learn to live with it than fight it!! If you stay the same it gets too boring and people can figure you-out to easy if changing all the time throws people off keeps them guessing like are weatherman do lol trying to predict weather

Randy

Randy

Well in that case if you ever do..dont to far south towads Texas they will eat you..dont go towards north Wis,Ill,Ohio they will make you a demoract..come striaght throgh the MIDDLE of country towards TENN be safe here!!!..LOL

Randy

Randy

What you plan on growing this year joelmors89 cigar tobacco,cigg tobacco??

Randy

joelmora89

i dont have any space so ive plan on buying the sampler pack from WLT
my last batch i bought from leafonly. im pretty disappointed i bought 2lbs one of avfc and one of cvfc
the avfc looked liked carrots and half of it was bits and peices so they lost my business i will be buying all my leaf from this site and WLT

Randy

Ahh ok thats good idea..Iwas going to order from leafonly many months ago before had I had health proplems before found this site but Im glad didnt all heard was bad things abt that site since ..Tell you secerect proise not to tell!! talk to Albamakuckles he gives alot free tobacco away to people he likes {not me of course}

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.