Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The need for seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

I thought I could get these 2 but the place sellin them has some orderin problems. If yall know where they can be had let me know. Burly 21 and NC- 102.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
what is that nc102. the description on that site wasnt very informative?

Boboro

A hybird, Burly I think. It has some virus resistance. I will use it in places I had some problems last year just to see if it has problems along with other plants.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i have yet to encounter any virus issues,

i guess it depends on the location,

Randy

Wow Shakeys Pizza I havent heard that place mentioned in years used to fav boyhood hang-out for us teenagers!

Randy

SmokeStack

That brings back some memories. First rock band I ever saw live was them. They were the opener of a triple bill: Brownsville Station, Ted Nugent, and Alice Cooper. I was 13.

I am a little too young to have seen music from that era. What I would give to transport back in time to hear Led Zeppelin thunder through their concerts.

BTW I think we are getting off track.:)

DonH

I am a little too young to have seen music from that era. What I would give to transport back in time to hear Led Zeppelin thunder through their concerts.

BTW I think we are getting off track.:)

Yeah, the seventies were a fun time to grow up in. And concerts were cheap, only twice the cost of a movie ticket. So we'd see whoever was coming through town. Now the top acts are so damn expensive you can't afford just to check someone out out of curiosity.

leverhead

Yeah, the seventies were a fun time to grow up in. And concerts were cheap, only twice the cost of a movie ticket. So we'd see whoever was coming through town. Now the top acts are so damn expensive you can't afford just to check someone out out of curiosity.

We'll know we're getting old when they put them on PBS with their walkers and oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.