Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mediterranean Gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

I was wonderin if any of yall had a lot of thease. Little lizzards that hang out by the porch lite at nite. Very odd lookin.

Boboro

Spoted smooth skin Bug eyes Stub tail Walks across windows nocturnal Makes a chirp noise.Colors vary But gold and black is predominant.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
looks like in my area we are having a infestation of LADY BUGS i know they are a very good benificial inscect,

so im not bitchin,

how about a pic of these lizards,

Boboro

I dont have a pic. You shoud have them. They are not native and have no leagle protection. They dont seam to cause problems. I would like to start a colony in my yard. I have started anoles here and they have done well.

BarG

Founding Member
I used to pay the neiborhood kids a quarter a piece for geckos. I would turn them loose in my house which was all western cedar interior and exterior, for bug control. I never ever saw a german roach, only the occasional big flying wood roachs that make the women scream.Too bad they didn't eat wasps either.

Boboro

The geckos are slowly movin this way. They have made it to Memphis on the river so I know they can live this far north. I keep anoles in the house in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.