Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FINALLY i got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelmora89

finally made my first order of bacci from WLT . i will be getting 1lb of brightleaf,1lbof tn90,1lb of red tip. now the hard part the waiting game.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
the trick is to get another order or your own grow in before you run out so there is no waiting next time :)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Congratulations on your buy. It's some good leaf. I'm smoking it now. If you smoke cigarettes you may want a little Turkish to blend.

Wagner

Me too, mine was delivered this afternoon. My whole leaf education begins.

So far I've only had a chance to slice up some bright leaf & burley.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I just got some of the Virginia red leaf and the Fire Cured. Great tobacco. The fire cured is the best tobacco I've come across for breaking in a pipe. It totally masks the breaking in taste with some spicy BBQ flavor. The Virginia red leaf is amazing. The flavor is out of this world by itself in a pipe. With some YTB and Izmir, it would make a great, flavorful, smooth mild smoke. With TN90 and Izmir, it will make the most flavorful and delicious full flavor cigarette you could find. I really love this stuff. Fantastic flavor.

DonH

I just got some of the Virginia red leaf and the Fire Cured. Great tobacco. The fire cured is the best tobacco I've come across for breaking in a pipe. It totally masks the breaking in taste with some spicy BBQ flavor. The Virginia red leaf is amazing. The flavor is out of this world by itself in a pipe. With some YTB and Izmir, it would make a great, flavorful, smooth mild smoke. With TN90 and Izmir, it will make the most flavorful and delicious full flavor cigarette you could find. I really love this stuff. Fantastic flavor.
Man, I gotta get me some of that Virginia Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.