Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Crockpot toasted tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

It's actually really simple. On your computer fans, you will have a label indicating the amount of power needed to run them - normally something like 250mA or similar. If you have an old phone charger (it does not matter if it is one of the old heavy 'switching' ones, or the newer, lighter non-switching models), you will see the output stamped on the charger. I found an old charger with an output of 550mA - I had two fans - one was 150mA and one was 250mA, so the charger had enough output to run both of them in parallel. I wired them up - basically cutting off the USB end of the phone charger, and wired the fans up to them.
This you tube shows how to do it - really simple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJ0AD59EYw

Gdaddy

What would happen if you put a pound of cigar tobacco in the oven for 4 or 5 hours? Anyone tried this? What kind of temperatures should the oven be set at?

ArizonaDave

What would happen if you put a pound of cigar tobacco in the oven for 4 or 5 hours? Anyone tried this? What kind of temperatures should the oven be set at?

Good question, and one that I wouldn't mind finding the answer to, especially since I have some leaf now that could benefit from this. My fall grow is coming to an end sometime soon here, and am already color curing the seco portion of my 1st grow leaf.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I think I'll consult my wifes uncle or brother , theyre both electricians .Nothing I cant get accomplished in trade for a few smokes or a bottle of alcohol.

I may be wrong, but I would think the fans would have their own plugs and wires that come out of the power supply. Just trace them back to the source and use the same plugs and sockets.

Bex

The computer fans have little connectors that plug into the computer power supply inside the computer. I disconnected them, cut off the little connectors, and wired them in, in parallel, to one wall wart. Works a treat, just like charging up your cellphone. The vid I posted above shows how to do it - if I can do it, anyone can.

Status
Not open for further replies.