Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Good day to every one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

My name is David I live in Québec I been passionate to tabacco and cigars for a quite a wile.
I'm wondering if any one can help me with a problem, here the story: I purchase a cigar rolling kit to a X company in Florida the next few days wen it arrive at the border the custom patrol dicide to seize the package and keep the raw tabacco and ship me the rest, molds, chiaveta, tuck cutter...I wonder if any one can help me to find some good Tabacco leaf like Nicaragua filler binder and some good wrappers here in Canada I will really really appreciate. :)

Lakota

Founding Member
Welcome Dave Canada Customs took your tobacco? Was it processed or whole leaf? I have had a few packages held and inspected, I lost one package of whole leaf because of bad paper work but all my other orders have made it thru without any problems. Even if you had to pay duty on whole leaf it is only $1.57 a kilo. I would contact Canada customs and check on the reason they kept it. Russ

Dave

It was the whole leaf tabacco, the agent say that Fedex don't ship tabacco product, so I tried to explain to im that raw leaf is not considered a tabacco product he was really rude and he was a closed mind, maybe because of my bad english. It break my heart all this situation.

Lakota

Founding Member
Dave So it wasn't Canada Customs but a Fedex agent who took your leaf tobacco? I would talk to the company you bought the kit from and ask why the tobacco was not delivered. Explain to them about the Fedex Agent and ask them to reship your tobacco thru USPS. X company obviously paid Fedex for the shipping. You should at least get what you paid for. Russ

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I agree with lakota. The company that you bought the leaf from should know the carriers' rules. They still owe you your product.

leverhead

It was the whole leaf tabacco, the agent say that Fedex don't ship tabacco product, so I tried to explain to im that raw leaf is not considered a tabacco product he was really rude and he was a closed mind, maybe because of my bad english. It break my heart all this situation.

Tell him in French what you'll do to him, he may not completely understand but will have a good idea.

Dave

The company in Florida refound me the tabacco leaf + 20percents, I will try to make a order with wholeleaftabacco they ship with usps and can make the transaction with pay pall. The guy from the company advice me to make a order less than 3 pounds for a cost of 20$ shipping in Canada. I will make 2 order of 3 pounds each with different name and adress. Hopefully is going to work for me.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm glad to hear they treated you fairly after all. It may have worked out for the better anyway. I think you will really be satisfied with Don's product and service. Thanks for the update.

buckeyebob

Organic tobacco Guru
The governments just keep on making regulations and laws to oppress the people and have not yet realised that anyone not in government is smarter then them. The revenues from the new tobacco tax in New York has decreased total tobacco income received over 50% since enacted due to the new class of workers they now call smugglers. They are driving to mostly Missouri which has the lowest tax in the nation and bringing back van loads of tobacco products for a very good profit . Will they ever learn ? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.