Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

600hund. cigs. in 10 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
your slacking....my son-in-law who is in charge of all cigg making can do 200 in a hour with the powermatic,

but he dont take beer breaks,lol.

i must say that is one awesome cigg making machine, IT'S A BEAST,

DGBAMA

Love my PM2 machine. Watch a movie and roll a carton at the same time. I know I could do it faster, but I find the consistency obtainable by going a little slower is worth the extra time. My slide injector has been put on "backup duty". I have only had it jam a couple times and that was from overloading. My fault. Once you get a feel for the moisture level and cut of the tobacco, it is like rolling cigs on cruise control. So easy and no more soft spots at the filter end of the tube.

Boboro

Love my PM2 machine. Watch a movie and roll a carton at the same time. I know I could do it faster, but I find the consistency obtainable by going a little slower is worth the extra time. My slide injector has been put on "backup duty". I have only had it jam a couple times and that was from overloading. My fault. Once you get a feel for the moisture level and cut of the tobacco, it is like rolling cigs on cruise control. So easy and no more soft spots at the filter end of the tube.
What brand of tubes do you use?

DGBAMA

Gambler Kings (regular and menthol); good local price. Did a carton of the gold 100s this weekend just to see how the PM2 would handle the longer tubes (A+, complete fills every time). I would like to find a standard tube that is not a "king" as I prefer the feel of the diameter of the 100s tubes but not the length.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Let me see what kind I have at home, I use 100's, great taste, great burn characteristics, great durability and great price, I got them from Walmart for $2.00 a carton/200.

Boboro

I used gambler 100 lites a few years and they got to where they just didnt pack right. I bought a carton of everyyhing I could get loacal and the golden harvest worked best. It may be that my powermatic is wore out. Ive had it a few years and have made at least 2 cartons a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.