Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tighter Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

If I rely on molds, my cigar rolling skills will never progress beyond the beginner level.

Jeez. Time flies. February 2013.

... and that's about what happened. Just about time I got some consistency rolling robustos by hand, I scored an antique perfecto mold, just cause I liked the antique look of it, tried it, fell in love with the shape, and have rolled nothing else since. And guess what? Still learning. Right now, trying to figure out how to roll habano wrapper scrap filler without the result coming out too tight to suck on.

New Year's Resolution: get a good draw thru the tapered end.

Smokin Harley

I found one for sale in Marshall Smokestack, it was nice and old, warn a bunch and cracked in a few areas. The best the owner would offer me was $55 (that's after a barter for some whole leaf) I said no thanks, went home, drew out the design and made it.

If interested I can make one for someone.
If you would be interested in trading one of your handmade cigar moulds in a 10 place ,6"x 54 .... for one of my tuck cutters,i'm very interested

Smokin Harley

Jeez. Time flies. February 2013.

... and that's about what happened. Just about time I got some consistency rolling robustos by hand, I scored an antique perfecto mold, just cause I liked the antique look of it, tried it, fell in love with the shape, and have rolled nothing else since. And guess what? Still learning. Right now, trying to figure out how to roll habano wrapper scrap filler without the result coming out too tight to suck on.

when I roll scrap ,I slice the scrap into strips as long as I can and keep them parallel . I'll roll a few entubado filler leaves then put the scrap all around the tubes. Double bind and wrap as usual. No problems with draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.