Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Yellow Twist Bud - From Where ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Well, at this point I'd have to say we need to get back on topic with the original post (I'm guilty as charged)

Now... about that YTB- it is one of my favorite varities for chew.
JBD, whats your recipe for YTB chew. It might be nice to try some chew from last years grow. If'n you don't mind.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Do you think ytb has normal vitamin n levels for a burley? About 5%?

dR_wH0

Michibacy I just got the seeds today! They arrived in excellent condition in the envelope! Thanks again mate!!!

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Do you think ytb has normal vitamin n levels for a burley? About 5%?

Not sure about nicotine levels. For comparison, TN90 has way too much nicotine for me but YTB is just right. This is comparing two tobaccos that were aged 6 months. The TN90 is definately more mild 1 year later.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Not sure about nicotine levels. For comparison, TN90 has way too much nicotine for me but YTB is just right. This is comparing two tobaccos that were aged 6 months. The TN90 is definately more mild 1 year later.

How about the Maryland 609 for chew ?

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Glad to hear! I've been curious to know the package would fare 8000+ miles

dR_wH0

It fared great! Now I wonder, has anyone else from Greece, ever planted Yellow Twist Bud ^^

rainmax

Founding Member
Michibacy I just got the seeds today! They arrived in excellent condition in the envelope! Thanks again mate!!!

So, shipping to Greece from US is faster than from US to Slovenia. I still didn't receive envelope from johnlee. It's two weeks now.

It fared great! Now I wonder, has anyone else from Greece, ever planted Yellow Twist Bud ^^

I don't believe nor in Slovenia. So if you have enough I can try. Also we find out how good is post service.

rainmax

Founding Member
I won't give up. For this year I have more than enough seeds, thanks to deluxestogie and tzrnee and also believe that envelope from johnlee will arrive soon.

drwho If you want to try some other sorts, let me know (PM) I can send you some to expand your grow.

rainmax

Founding Member
Ok, just let you all know, that shipping from john lee and bigbonner arrived. It took exactly one month. And it's on time, cause tonight I start to plant them at 24.OO.

Status
Not open for further replies.