Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi Cigar smoker hunting for the LEAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tfrankz

Hello I found this place and started to dig in, read a lot, learned a little so far. Lots of good info at this place!!

So far I tried to grow some plants last year and took them outside on a hot day and that was the end of those plants. I have just planted some seeds this year real early as last year when I wanted to do it ,it was pretty late in the season to start another. The seeds I have are Havana Gold Leaf, Florida Sumatra, Mystery Cuban seeds.

I also have rolled about 60 cigars so far and they keep looking better. Can't wait to try some new leaf "it's like a box of chocolates" you never know what you have till you try it!

Also have over 1000 cigars now and started to sell them in my business.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
www.wholeleaftobacco.com
slowly introduce the plants to the outside. It's part of the "hardening off" process. Also cut the water a few days before taking them outside. Air movement helps strengthen stem also.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? Add your general location to your profile. Most answers to your questions will depend on where you live and your average weather.

Tfrankz

I live about 20-30 mins. from Lancaster Pa.

Amish Tobacco
I have in the past thought of going to an auction to bid on some tobacco. Seen some back 10 years ago going to one for something else, or when driving by stop by a farm that has the barn vents open and ask if they have any to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.