Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Rants of irrationality

That's just a completely ignorant statement that you can't sell your tobacco. You can sell your tobacco in any form you want. As long as you have the proper license, you can even sell cigarettes made from your home grown tobacco. Whole leaf sales requires no license at all. If you sell within your State, you need a vendors license and you have to charge State sales tax (and then give it to the State).

I dont think she did research and though it was like homemade wine. I would request her to look in to it but whatI know of her it would not do any good. Thanks to our new Rep.state house and senate Ill be fightin astate smoking ban no smoking in cars with minnors and putin a sticker on a four wheeler even if it dont leave the yard. THese are people who ran on less gov. more freedom. We truly are a backward state. When we put a new party in charge and it gets worse.All I can do is pick my fights and hope not to get my head took off.

Beware of the sheep in wolves clothing!

It might just be me, but it seems like every time the left get's into office, they go so far left the the right has to move a little left to not be so viewed as too extreme. I've been a register democrat all my life and I swear, I'm more republican than any of the "Republicans" running for office.

Today's Republicans have policies much more like Kennedy than Eisenhower.

When I was young you could do what you wanted to. the war on drugs, mothers against drunk driving, rico took so much freedom from us even if we didnt drive drunk do hard drugs organized crime.We mite never know true freedom again. OUR CHIldren will never know real freedom.To give up freedom for safety you get neither freedom or safety.Somebody famous said that its sad but I dont know who..... Bob Pope
    Last edited by Boboro; 01-15-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: put in name

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin 1775

No body running gov. believes that. And it dont look like we will get any this time around. It would make a good T shirt though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12