Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracebowen

OK since I'm new and a girl this question might be silly but here goes. I recently switched to whole leaf tobacco because it is healthier and tastes better. My question is is there any way to smoke a pipe that has a filter?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
yes there are pipes made for filters. The Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipes come with a replaceable filter. They only runabout $5.00. (the pipe is $5.00)

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
I actually got a pipe with a filter for Valentines day (although I threw the filter away...) So the answer is yes. She got mine at one of those discount cigarette stores.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Google Missouri Meerschaum pipes and look through their catalog. They sell filtered and non filtered pipes. A corn cob pipe yields a very good smoke. Do not buy one made in China. I have never heard of a single individual have anything good to say about them.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipes (most of them) come with a disposable paper filter, as do many inexpensive Medico briar pipes. Some finer briar pipes are available with a replacable balsa wood filter.

Bob

tobimaru

Many of the Dr. Grabow briar pipes sold at drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, etc) accept filters. When I first started smoking, I preferred using a filter. If you ever decide not to use one, you can smoke the pipe without it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.