Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What is Dark Virginia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Umpteen years ago when I was a pipe smoker they used to say Latakia was cured over burning camel dung. I smoked a camel, collected my dung, but couldn't get it to light. Then the old lady objected, so...

I tell you, the more I read about all this mystery from black shank to months of smoking, the more I am convinced I ought to just buy ready leaf. I could be a hunter, a fisherman, maybe a rancher ... but not a farmer. Don't know how you guys can do it. Too much effort for a plant.

leverhead

Growing tobacco is an addiction all by itself and a time consuming one at that! If you just say no, you'll never know what it's like.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I still laugh at the one guys wife who got on here and ask what was a reasonable amount of time to spend in the field. I knew immediately someone caught the bug ;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I still laugh at the one guys wife who got on here and ask what was a reasonable amount of time to spend in the field. I knew immediately someone caught the bug ;)

That had to be hilarious. You should do an FTT bloopers and practical jokes segment. April Fools and your Cruise would make the highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.