Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tough Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leverhead

This part of Winter is hard in Texas. The temperature didn't get out of the low 70's and the restaurant was so full we had to eat our Crawfish (Mud Bugs) outside in the harshness only Mother nature can provide. The beer would stay cold enough, but we ordered the Mud Bugs only a few pounds at a time. I toughed it out as long as I could stand.

Mud Bugs mmm.jpg

Back at work.... well, it was work. I fought my way home through the traffic and go to check the Mail. Looky looky what I found! A box containing two beautiful hands of kilned Turkish tobacco, one of Smyrna #9 and the other of Samsun Maden. Varieties I've never tried... yet. The hands are so pretty, I need to figure out a way to get a sample without messing them up.

Deluxe Turkish.JPG

Truly a tough day, in a Deluxe sort of way!

Thank you Bob!

Steve

Last edited:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Some people say it's cold in northern Ohio, but it's a warm cold. Just think...when it's on the low 70's here, I'll be drinking ice cold Budweiser's in a can and grilling burgers while you roast in 110° ;)

leverhead

Some people say it's cold in northern Ohio, but it's a warm cold. Just think...when it's on the low 70's here, I'll be drinking ice cold Budweiser's in a can and grilling burgers while you roast in 110° ;)

After growing up in New Hampshire, I figure I get two usable "Summers" a year here. In the Spring and again in the Fall. Waiting for the school buss at -25 F taught me a lesson, I can sweat much better than I can shiver.

DGBAMA

I thought moving to the South would get me mild winters. WRONG!. How about you make your nice weather up to the rest of us by curing/kilning your second/sucker crop and sending out hands like that to any member who has to endure a winter day where the high temperature is less than 35 degrees. lol.

darren1979

First Time Grower
I was ready to give some encouragement saying keeping you head high, and it can only get better after reading the thread title.
But after reading the post i hope you got juice on your best white shirt lol (just joking) Im going to take the dog for a walk in the rain and have a cheese sandwich for lunch.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'll get out there for a hog and Texas Dall hunt one of these days. Then you and BarG can introduce me to the finer points of Shiner Bock.

Status
Not open for further replies.