Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Whole leaf tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisherman

Good Lord!
I got my powermatic today............
Good thing I still like noodles. The old pasta maker is being re-asigned and busted down in rank from tobacco useful to dinner prep tool again......

I can not beleive the different the powermatic makes to my smoke!

It looks lighter also in color.. Is so easy to roll and smokes better without having to be dryed so much also.

Not to mention the speed it wiped out that lil brick. heh heh

Many thanks Mr Don.......... Super fast shipping and I needed the foam boards that came in package for the steering console project too :)

Rickey60

Good Lord!
I got my powermatic today............
Good thing I still like noodles. The old pasta maker is being re-asigned and busted down in rank from tobacco useful to dinner prep tool again......

I can not beleive the different the powermatic makes to my smoke!

It looks lighter also in color.. Is so easy to roll and smokes better without having to be dryed so much also.

Not to mention the speed it wiped out that lil brick. heh heh

Many thanks Mr Don.......... Super fast shipping and I needed the foam boards that came in package for the steering console project too :)
I got mine Tuesday, WOW, that is about all I can say. :cool:

Fisherman

It makes a diference :) I was the first to call the powermatic a waste of money.... an elitist item etc..............
It is a serious tool.
I will go as far as saying for at least the cigerette smoker that it is a must-have.

Rickey60

Ismokers a diference :) I was the first to call the powermatic a waste of money.... an elitist item etc..............
It is a serious tool.
I will go as far as saying for at least the cigerette smoker that it is a must-have.
I agree. As a cigarette smoker it make all the difference.. I make two and a half cartens a week betweenmy wife and myself. There is no way you can hand cut that much tobacco with out it being a full time job. I saved enough money in a couple months rolling my own to payfor the powermatic, and i love it.

DGBAMA

It makes a diference :) I was the first to call the powermatic a waste of money.... an elitist item etc..............
It is a serious tool.

Got mine Wednesday :) Couple pounds an hour will be no problem including time to derib the leaves. Serious machine. Same happy feeling I got first time I used the Powermatic 2 injector. I would also say mandatory equipment for the cig smoker who uses whole leaf.

The shred thickness can be "adjusted" a bit by varying the case of the leaf, dryer comes out thinner/more shaggy. A little damp comes out more like a commercial "pipe cut" multipurpose tobacco.

Fisherman

Now I need a chamber like Amex for next years grow and I will be set up.......

We got some seriously helpful and knowledgeable people here working on that Holy Grail item now :)

I am gonna smoke my first flue cured tonight. I mean that I growed and babied and sweated over :)

AmaxB

Got mine Wednesday :) Couple pounds an hour will be no problem including time to derib the leaves. Serious machine. Same happy feeling I got first time I used the Powermatic 2 injector. I would also say mandatory equipment for the cig smoker who uses whole leaf.

The shred thickness can be "adjusted" a bit by varying the case of the leaf, dryer comes out thinner/more shaggy. A little damp comes out more like a commercial "pipe cut" multipurpose tobacco.
You got all that right! I've had mine about a year trouble free cept for 1 time when I jammed it up (my fault)

rose

It has been claimed by a young lady for her husband.

Chris, leaf arrived yesterday and what can I say? First, it's the first time hub or I have held whole leaf/cept for when Mark Ryan (D&R) sent hub some Latakia leaf pieces. After cutting open the two sealed packages, you get infinite gold stars for packaging :cool: unfolding the leaves, extending them to their full glory/I was mesmerized. My experience of tobacco for 50 years has been something someone has processed and the full experience was never there. I looked in awe/such a beautiful plant, the leaves feel 'strong', vibrant. Honestly, without you guys laughing at this lady, it was an epiphany. After smelling, rubbing on my cheeks (now I know you will all think I'm nuts but so what :)) I broke off a small piece and chewed. Hub did the same but made a crinkly face/bitter/and didn't finish the job. I however, chewed till it was pulp and swallowed. For me it was taking my love of tobacco to a whole new level. How could I ever look at tobacco again/even the best tasting organic prepackaged?

And not that hub doesn't like the smell, texture et all...and looks forward to blending with what we have (me too), just that the bitterness for chew was not his preference.

Just wanted to say big THANKS and hugs if I can figure out how Knuck does his own emoticons ;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
In the reply box, at the top, is a link that looks like a framed picture of a tree. Click the link and it will allow you to attach pictures from your computer. The emoticons are just saved to a folder.

Bruck

This may sound stupid,but wats one sucker?? Also do u have any idea wat shipping to nz will cost me,is it by weight and how much???

In case this was answered earlier, my apologies, but One Sucker is a strain of burley that has a smaller than usual number of suckers in the plant. It has strong, almost leathery leaves when moisturized, which makes it ideal for binder - that's what I use it for. Has a nice aroma/flavor as well.

Bruck

Huh, and all this time I thought it was a strain of Burley. Tnx for the correction.

ArizonaDave

Huh, and all this time I thought it was a strain of Burley. Tnx for the correction.
Dark Air has a similar taste to One Sucker, with one exception. Dark air is more powerful, so I use like a Liguero in a cigar blend. Both have a raisin like taste, but Dark Air has more Nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.