Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How do you like your coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
No name calling or anything here, we all have different tastes in coffee as we do tobacco.

Today I'm in a half cup of sugar and black coffee mood...give me 2 hours I'll be drinking straight from the coffee pot...

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Black Maxwell House. To make it strong but not bitter, add a pinch of salt to the coffee grinds before brewing.

DonH

OK Here's s spark in the powder keg. How about tea? (English black, strong w/ two sugars)
I quit coffee and switched to tea. Easier on the system. English black no sugar no milk. Maybe green tea at night for a change of pace. By the way, I found a great deal on organic tea. Newman's Own came out with a black tea at $4.99 for 100 bags.

Last edited:

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
I do the Starbucks thing - Gold Coast blend, black & strong, but not bitter.
I did the roast-your-own thingy for about a year. Was really good if you got the right beans - liked the Indonesian mountian ones and African's. Did the roasting with a popcorn popper, outside in the shed because of the smoke and smell was too much for in the house. I used to go out of my way to drive near the old Folger's plant in downtown KC, just for the aroma.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I use some half&half, don't really care about the roast. In my mind no coffee is done as soon as the grinds are rinsed, if I catch some in the er after sitting on the bunn and*"maturing" for several hours it's good. If someone turned it off so the pot wouldn't burn and now it's cold, then it's perfection.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
GCB is amazing lefty, I used to drink it all the time (literally ALL the time, I had a pot of it brewing all day long during highschool)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I quit coffee and switched to tea. Easier on the system. English black no sugar no milk. Maybe green tea at night for a change of pace. By the way, I found a great deal on organic tea. Newman's Own came out with a black tea at $4.99 for 1000 bags.
That's a great price. You sure you didn't accidentally hit an extra zero? If it's accurate where did you buy?

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Don I was going to post a comment but my computer's sexual rhetoric filter kicked in :p

Matty

Strong and black? or weak and tasteless? short and sweet? I change brands all the time but I always brew it strong and take it with a splash of coffeemate.

rainmax

Founding Member
Double espresso, short with milk. Small shugar. Twice a day usually in the morning. Black aromatic tea with two shugar, no lemon rather milk at 4 or 5 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.