Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2013 cigar tobacco seedlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjames74

I don't know what happened but my little dutch and vuelta abajo seedlings died off. These two cells in the 6 cell greenhouse still have seedlings in them but their all laid over and look dead. The four remaining cells have ct shade, glessnor, comstock spanish, and p.a.red. I am using a 150 watt shop light mounted under a kitchen cabinet and a plug in light timer. Don't know if it's a light or watering issue, but the four other seedling trays are still growing. Only the vuelta abajo and little dutch seedlings look dead. How do I bring them back to life? Any info will help.

Aaron

Any chance for a picture? Have they dried out? Other thought would be if somehow that end may have got too hot?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Sounds like the seed showed up. I've been worried the postoffice misplaced them.

webmost

My image is remotely hosted on my server, so I don't get how you'd "fix" it. What did you do?

Pic was taken by the gardener and forwarded to me. I usually take pics on my cell and reduce them before upload to my server. Sorry bout that.

I hope to go visit my gardener this weekend so I can pinch these little babies on their fat little cheeks and maybe smell their dear little fontanelles.

Status
Not open for further replies.