Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Don we may need a picture gallery .here are some pictures of some of my tobacco . I should have taken them today . These were taken a week ago . They have grown mightly since the pictures were taken .

Plant on the left is Con Broad Leaf , on the right is Dark fire / air cured
82Dxi.jpg

left dark fire / air on the right ,Brusa the Seeds came from Fmgrowit
4uVvj.jpg

Green Brior Burley from a friend .
xvxTt.jpg

Daniel

Banned
Hey BB, Whats with that plant there laying down on the job? They are looking good compared to what I got. Growing in buckets does have it sacrifices. I do wish I could find someone with a patch of ground around here to let me plant a small field next year.
I second the photo gallery. I have alot of pictures of this years effort I would like to share. My bucket grown tobacco would make the pros like you hang your head in shame. But it shows it can be done and well enough to make it worthwhile.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Those laying down on the job are lucky to be alive the weather has been rough on them . You will see plants missing , this from being washed out from 4 + inches of rain + wind + hail right after be set out .

I will try and post some new current pictures as soon as I can . These was a week ago . My patch is on my other farm about a quarter mile in front of my houes . My son lives on that one .

If I can I will try and find the same angle and plants .

BarG

Founding Member
Damn shame bigbonner,not again, I saw previous pics. of a ruined crop and planting you posted, Iv'e seen weather reports of you guys getting hammered. I'm lucky to be alive no matter what my current cond.{halfway thru six pack and ready to bar-b-que.} . Serious farmers are some of the biggest gamblers in the world. Great payoff or Great loss or Maybe just break even for all your investment.. I sincerely wish you luck. Your topping advice made a huge difference in the top plant leaves development of my personel usage crop{drop in the bucket crop}, thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.