Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

assaultclimber

My name is Dustin and lately been getting everything in gear to get things going here. I am primarily a pipe smoker (VA flake, or va/per) but I do like a good cigar. So decided to try my hand at growing some leaf. I am gonna give it a shot with PA red and CT broadleaf. I know I could always add another variety to that mix but I really am undecided what to add. I will read around here some more and see what you vets have to say.
Sure to be an adventure anyway...it will at least get me out of the house and productive, who knows when the boss sees me busy maybe her honeydo list will shrink...here's hoping

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome Climber. You will find a wealth of information here. Read, enjoy and ask questions as need be. When I found out I could enclose several words in quotes in the search box my life got a lot easier.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.

I'd recommend asking your better half if there is anything special SHE would like in the garden this year. That way when you're spending too much time with your tobacco, you can always say you're tending to her requested plants.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome Dustin,
you will find many of your questions answered in the FAQ at the top of this page. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.