Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantTeacher

My name is Gary and I smoke a hookah and cigars. I've been growing for about a year. I have some Virginia Gold and Tennessee Burley in my dining room.

Decided to expand my in-home garden a little, was looking for particular species and came across this website through a search engine. Didn't find exactly what I was looking for but I did discover (more than) a few species I hadn't heard of. Think this is pretty awesome.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
PlantTeacher,
If you click on your profile, you can enter your general location there, so it will appear in all your post. That's helpful to members in responding to your questions and experiences.

Bob

PlantTeacher

Except that apparently I do not have permission to make such changes. Even after refreshing and logging in again. Strange.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Where are about in Michigan are you located, welcome to the forum.

Boboro

Wecome to the forum. We have a small hookah thread under pipes.Your input will be appreciated.

jekylnz

Welcome to the forum,if there's any questions or anything u need to know,check out the nominated posts,there u will find answers to most things there
,before u get hazzed by everyone(all in good fun) for asking questions they've already answered a hundred times b4

SmokeStack

Welcome, it's great to have another Michigander on board. I live in Oakland county. Where in Michigan are you located?

PlantTeacher

FMGrowit: Thanks! I figured it out. Apparently I was attempting to edit on the wrong page. Not sure since there was a little pencil edit option.

Michibacy, Smokestack: The Lansing area.

Finney: There are $20 dollars hookahs available. It's inexpensive.

Boboro, Leverhead: I'll do that.

Jekylnz: I will keep that in mind. Read about the War on Nature laws on tobacco in NZ in this forum when I was on last. Insane.

Everyone else: Thanks for the greeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.