Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

what is in american spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

istanbulin

Founding Member
A guy in HTGT posted the blend of American Spirit here but as you know AS provides different blends in different colored packs. His post is about "Original Blend" (Blue pack).

rainmax

Founding Member
A guy in HTGT posted the blend of American Spirit here but as you know AS provides different blends in different colored packs. His post is about "Original Blend" (Blue pack).

Istanbulin, you probably know about recipe for Lucky strike or Camel tobacco? If so, I would ask you for link. Thanks.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Istanbulin, you probably know about recipe for Lucky strike or Camel tobacco? If so, I would ask you for link. Thanks.

I didn't make a search for Luck Strike but I did for Camel and found nothing. If I see something about these, I'll post them here as specific threads.

driftinmark

I ran out of Don's famous bright-leaf awhile ago (perish the thought :() but anyway I picked up the light blue pack of american spirit pouch from the baccy store...at 13 bucks a pouch not an everyday thing at all....but it was close to Don's bright-leaf but not exactly the same..so I would guess that its pretty close
to an all Virginia blend.... when I first got into this I tried the organic, man o man to much nicotine for me, I was still shaking later that evening plus it feels heavy in the chest ....so that prolly got a lot of burley in it....
the perique they have is great stuff though....Guess what I'm trying to say is , i dont think its flavored at all

DonH

I ran out of Don's famous bright-leaf awhile ago (perish the thought :() but anyway I picked up the light blue pack of american spirit pouch from the baccy store...at 13 bucks a pouch not an everyday thing at all....but it was close to Don's bright-leaf but not exactly the same..so I would guess that its pretty close
to an all Virginia blend.... when I first got into this I tried the organic, man o man to much nicotine for me, I was still shaking later that evening plus it feels heavy in the chest ....so that prolly got a lot of burley in it....
the perique they have is great stuff though....Guess what I'm trying to say is , i dont think its flavored at all
You're right. It can't be flavored because all their blends are advertised as additive free (even the non-organic ones).

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i fully understand your sadness when you ran out of bright-leaf,,,

man i like that strain of bacca,

driftinmark

dons stuff is really good, in fact just ordered more, lol....got a sampler pack this time to try the red stuff.......i am shredding it different latley, more corse, it seems smoother....wierd

Knucklehead

Founding Member
dons stuff is really good, in fact just ordered more, lol....got a sampler pack this time to try the red stuff.......i am shredding it different latley, more corse, it seems smoother....wierd

I just recently got a lb. of the VA red leaf. I think you'll really like it. I found it to have more flavor than the regular bright leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.