Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Whats up with the ppl.Tryin to join the site with the funny names. I clicked on one tryin to get rid of it and it was a bunch of chinese stuff. Why do they come hear. Can they steal or hyjack my computer.What do they want. If I cuss Im out in a PM can they do sumin to my computer.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
You sure told off the e-cig guy and nothing happened. Give 'em hell. I bout laughed my ass off.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Oh yeah, I also noticed you checked out new member Marlee's profile about 4 times. Mrs. Homesmoke will kick you in the butt till your nose bleeds.

Boboro

I like to look at all the new ppl. And I forget I looked at thsm and will look agin. Im stickin with that. This DST has made me late for work everer day this week.

docfitch1

I like to look at all the new ppl. And I forget I looked at thsm and will look agin. Im stickin with that. This DST has made me late for work everer day this week.

I'm fairly new. Did you check me out? If so, I hope I passed with flying colors - even if I am part of the "other South"! Ken

Knucklehead

Founding Member
We have a "post your Mug" thread somewhere. wait awhile before you look at it. I almost moved and cancelled my internet subscription.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
All those people with funny names are spammers. They try to post their links here for many reasons. Most are pretty harmless, but some links can give your computer a bad bug.

Never click on a link posted by people with funny names.

I try to ban them as soon as I can, but some slip through now and then. banning the user will block that persons IP and email address. Blocking the IP and email address prevents the same spammer from registering again. If I delete the account, it makes it possible for the same IP and email address to register over and over.

This is just one of the issues I deal with a regular basis here. There are a lot of preventative measures in place and out of about 100 attempted registrations per day, only 3 -4 actually get through.

If you look at the membership of some smaller sites, you'll see membership in the 10's of thousands, but only 10,000 posts. These members are almost all spammers.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
All those people with funny names are spammers. They try to post their links here for many reasons. Most are pretty harmless, but some links can give your computer a bad bug.

Never click on a link posted by people with funny names.

I try to ban them as soon as I can, but some slip through now and then. banning the user will block that persons IP and email address. Blocking the IP and email address prevents the same spammer from registering again. If I delete the account, it makes it possible for the same IP and email address to register over and over.

This is just one of the issues I deal with a regular basis here. There are a lot of preventative measures in place and out of about 100 attempted registrations per day, only 3 -4 actually get through.

If you look at the membership of some smaller sites, you'll see membership in the 10's of thousands, but only 10,000 posts. These members are almost all spammers.
So the 750+ member count is in part spammers?

If you need help in this area PM me. I can give you a couple of hours a day.

Matty

Nice job on blasting the the e-cig guy Boboro, made me chuckle a bit how you jumped him right outta the gate lol

Boboro

I was gonna stop smokin when the tax went up and I paid 25 or $30 for 1 of thoses silly things.Pissed me off readin how great they are.First thing in the morin to.

Status
Not open for further replies.