Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Michigan Tax Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantTeacher

Clarification. I'm not certain if e-cigs are actually taxed. I don't buy them, but have been given a few. Even though, according to Michigan law e-cigs are allowed at non-smoking establishments, non-smoking Michigan established--at least those in my area--do not permit them. Someone at a library told a friend of mine with an e-cig that tobacco products were not allowed on the premises, whether they were being smoked or not.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It's a strange new world and I'm not liking it. The police where I grew up used to ride out of the city limits and drink beer, sit around the fire and watch us drag race. Occasionally they'd break out some confiscated mean green. They only had one police car and had to take turns with it. It was eventually stolen outside the 15'x30' room that passed for a bar while the officer on duty was warming his insides on the inside. The car was taken off in the woods and burned. He got his job back when the county donated us a much nicer car. They probably had a private medal awarding ceremony.

Boboro

Our cops were fairly cool when I was a kid. Now they are soldiers of fortune. And are trained like soldiers. Its very scary what has happened in 35 years. Most of it with fed. $$$ and mandates.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
We're right on the edge of getting political and I don't want to piss Don off so I'll keep my big mouth shut. But I DO have a similar opinion.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
We can get around that by basing the discussion on our religious beliefs. The one where we think all these low life political bastards are going to fry in hell for all eternity. The one where the lef......Oh, hey Don.

DGBAMA

We're right on the edge of getting political and I don't want to piss Don off so I'll keep my big mouth shut. But I DO have a similar opinion.

my name is DON and getting on this topic only makes me want to get a bigger SOAPBOX!!! Don't get me started.

Take the MONEY out of POLITICS and this nation might be a country again.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
my name is DON and getting on this topic only makes me want to get a bigger SOAPBOX!!! Don't get me started.

Take the MONEY out of POLITICS and this nation might be a country again.
My apologies. I should have been more specific. I meant our glorious leader FmGrowit Don.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Political and religious rants are frowned upon by the establishment. You'll get warnings as you go along if you cross the line. It's pretty tolerant on most things. We get in trouble sometimes for getting off topic or highjacking somebody's thread.

I find Michigan Tax Law very intriguing personally. (See, I'm on topic)

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Thanks for weeving us back here Knucks...to be honest I don't even remember opening this thread, the first comment seemed like it was torn from another thread or something...

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
As a matter of fact, it was a lengthy off-topic excursion that hijacked another thread on an entirely different subject.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.