Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A Tale of Two Pipes by What T. Dickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
A Tale of Two Pipes by What T. Dickens

The two Pipes, clad in street clothes. The stoic, manly, brave and honorable Thor’s Hammer is accosted by the jealous, dastardly Tack Hammer. Driven insane by the Lady Churchwarden’s preference for the hero Thor’s Hammer.

street clothes.jpg

Now, both attired in their shining new Carnauba armor, the villain Tack Hammer continues his verbal assault upon the proud Thor’s Hammer.

The gauntlet has been thrown!! The challenge has been issued!! As the challenged party, Thor’s Hammer has the choice of weapons. “It shall be swords”, proclaims the mighty Thor’s Hammer.

gauntlet.jpg

Oh! The coward! A foul blow has been struck! While accepting a favor of the Lady Churchwarden, the villain Tack Hammer strikes at the back of Thor’s Hammer. Oh, the infamy!
foul blow.jpg

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Knucks, You really need to get a life. Nice pipes tho and good pics. ( For me the text is a bit off topic LOL)

Next you'll be telling us how you got your pipes cleaned. :cool:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Battle has been met. Half mad with anger at the treachery of Tack Hammer, Thor’s Hammer launches a furious assault upon the dastardly Tack Hammer.
battle joined.jpg

The victor stands in triumph over the fallen Tack Hammer. With the Lady Churchwarden at his side, he humbly accepts the cheers of the crowd.
vanquished.jpg

After his recovery from wounds received, the vanquished Tack Hammer bows down and offers his allegiance to the mighty Thor’s Hammer and his new bride, the Lady Churchwarden.

The End
crowned champ.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Aw, shucks Johnlee. I'm just a funnin'. I wanted a nice presentation for PapaMaks new Olive pipe.

Aaron

Very funny. I'm currently at work reading this thread and you had me laughing so hard everyone in the store was staring at me. Bravo!

jekylnz

Very nice workmanship there knuckles,they look very ergonomic,basically...I bet they fit perfectly in ur hand.you've inspired me to have a go to see wat I could create.what's a good wood to start with...olive,plum,oak,????!

rainmax

Founding Member
Mr. Kknucklehead,

First of all You should take nick name Joker, which was my proposal on your contest free-prize. I knew I cold win that contest,
somebody from above has different plan for me.
"You sure you're smoking baccy?", like johnlee ask. I'm not.
I understand that you expand your business international or at least
advertisement on eastern block. So you can enjoy
and having fun. ..... P on tobacco grower? Who say that? Is there new Romanian an board that I'm not aware of?
Be polite.
Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 9.46.28 PM.png

Pipe is beautiful even my much better part sad so.
Nicely polished, stem is beter than original. Color is bright colorado will darken with age.
Good job. Bravo. More I look more I like. Is it for smoking?

Don't send it To Slovakia or Romania.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Very nice workmanship there knuckles,they look very ergonomic,basically...I bet they fit perfectly in ur hand.you've inspired me to have a go to see wat I could create.what's a good wood to start with...olive,plum,oak,????!

Briar by far. There are reasons it's been the choice for hundreds of years. As demonstrated, in a head to head matchup, Briar beats Olive. LOL Not too expensive http://www.jhlowe.com/briar.htm

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Mr. Kknucklehead,

First of all You should take nick name Joker, which was my proposal on your contest free-prize. I knew I cold win that contest,
somebody from above has different plan for me.
"You sure you're smoking baccy?", like johnlee ask. I'm not.
I understand that you expand your business international or at least
advertisement on eastern block. So you can enjoy
and having fun. ..... P on tobacco grower? Who say that? Is there new Romanian an board that I'm not aware of?
Be polite.

Pipe is beautiful even my much better part sad so.
Nicely polished, stem is beter than original. Color is bright colorado will darken with age.
Good job. Bravo. More I look more I like. Is it for smoking?

Don't send it To Slovakia or Romania.

It goes out with the mail tomorrow. Don't be sad that Thor's Hammer put the smack down on Tack Hammer. Briar is tougher than Olive. As to the "P", he was saying don't piss off the Romanian, in a nice way. (Don't make him mad, in American slang)

Boboro

Thas what my Dad ask me one time.Ever time I get high I think hes gona pull up in th yard an slap the shit outa me.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
OK boys. Step right up, put your pipes where your mouths are. (lol) We're taking on all comers. Double or nothing. No holds barred. Thor's Hammer will take on two Osage Orange pipes at one time, one stem tied behind his back. Don't be afraid, three falls, no time limit, no disqualification. Let's get it on!!!

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
hey knucks, you did an amazing job there on the olive pipe, it's a thing of beauty! wow, i'd like to see what the pipe snobs on the other forum are putting out if they are giving you a hard time, i'm guessing they just dont like seeing the new guy doing so good so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.