Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Donation Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekylnz

I've heard of places ova seas wer its illegal to sell weed but not to smoke or posess it,so their way of getting round the issue is,a$20 coffee with a free side order bag of pot...so I suppose u could sell a $17 packet of cigarette papers,with a free pound of bacci?!?
if people will pay $20 for a coffee,or $17 for a packet of cig. papers its up to them,there shouldn't be anything they can do about it
But as for prostitution,.. I dont get why its still illegal ova the States,it seems so normal ova here now..the way the woman are put in such vulnerable positions because its illegal,they have way more protection in parlours,and way more rights if someone miss treats them,I wonder how long it will take to b legal?so many people use them even if they dont admit it,it probably also stops sickos attacking our kids and doing stupid sh@t,the sooner the better I say.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Difference in morals I guess Todd. It might seem normal over there, but a lot of folks don't find it "right" over here. There is 1 state where it's legal, within that state there is a city where it's very very VERY common to find prostitution. That city has an ordinance which makes prostitution illegal. Religion and politics control these things...

Ashauler

Founding Member
Difference in morals I guess Todd. It might seem normal over there, but a lot of folks don't find it "right" over here. There is 1 state where it's legal, within that state there is a city where it's very very VERY common to find prostitution. That city has an ordinance which makes prostitution illegal. Religion and politics control these things...
I'm guessing you're speaking of Nevada, where prostitution is only legal in rural counties, and is explicitly illegal in Las Vegas and the rest of Clark county.
Prostitution is common in every major US city, whether it's legal or not.

jekylnz

Each to their own aye im happily married so never had the need,and cant say I'd want any of my daughters growing up to b one
But I think it will always b there regardless
Im sorry to get abit off subject the main part of my post was the donation debacle

Last edited:

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Nope, that's about 5 hours away. That is Los Angelas, the town we're is talking about is Los Vegas. Known for it's gambling mostly. ANYWAY back on topic folks, sorry about the rabbit trail

Seanz

I dont know bout you guys but down here even gifting tobacco is a no no. theres is a guy up the way from me who used to get customs and police on his propety and they would confiscate all his leaf cos he sold some unprocessed. after lentghy and expensive court trails he was found to have not broken the law, but by then all his leaf was ruined from customs handling it.

AmaxB

I dont know bout you guys but down here even gifting tobacco is a no no. theres is a guy up the way from me who used to get customs and police on his propety and they would confiscate all his leaf cos he sold some unprocessed. after lentghy and expensive court trails he was found to have not broken the law, but by then all his leaf was ruined from customs handling it.

sucks indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.