Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How to rainmax grow 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Changing flavor of tobacco by the processing method instead of with additives fascinates me in a good way.

Nice job and something else for my to-do list.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That is a really nice looking barrel. Did you add more water when you resealed it this last time?

That's the most "retro" looking press I've seen on the forum. It really looks like a piece from tobacco's past. I'm jealous.

rainmax

Founding Member
Changing flavor of tobacco by the processing method instead of with additives fascinates me in a good way.
Nice job and something else for my to-do list.
Maks your perique looks excellent well done
Thanks. It is a must have for my future growing.

The Perique looks great, Maks. I really like the tiny barrel.

Bob

I have two of them. One little bigger. I also find them here at local flea market for 25-35Euros. It is Oak about two liters/ 68 fl Oz.

That is a really nice looking barrel. Did you add more water when you resealed it this last time?
That's the most "retro" looking press I've seen on the forum. It really looks like a piece from tobacco's past. I'm jealous.

I didn't even moisten them anymore, that's why I probably have problem to get it apart. It is nice press but little small to get tobacco out
when it is cured but in the other hand it is big. It swallow tobacco like crazy.

perique5.jpg

It took me almost two hours to get all those leaves apart. I even get few wrapper grade leaves. Half of it I will roll in cigars and the other small parts will go to shredder after drying.
I will close the barrel with new tobacco. Most likely Bosnian Burley. This is how it needs to be cured. I'm happy.

madhouse

I think you should be very happy Maks, that looks like fine leaf and you obviously know your stuff, do you think the oak barrel adds any color to the tobacco as it does to whiskey ?, great work.

Bill

rainmax

Founding Member
It shore give something but I don't believe we could see it like with whiskey. I stuff the tobacco after the barrel was soaking tea for ten days. I made it from roots of Glycyrrhiza glabra. During this time barrel stopped leaking. Within the pores of oak was also sugar from roots which also donate something. Anaerobic process is the main thing but details are appreciate. But don't tell to anyone. This is my secret.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
That was a very, very good grow log rainmax. I use water proof tags on mine so I don't blow it in the planting. I guess I should jot My lay out on a better scale as You do. I just scribble it on a paper and put it up. Great work on Your posting and pics. Love to see some ones great work.

POGreen

I am very impressed by your work Maks.
Do you leave it under pressure in just its own juices ?
Am out looking around on the internet now for a barrel of my own now...........
Can wonder what snus would taste when making the bacca this way ?
You sure do know your stuff
trätunna.jpg This one here is 12x8 '' or 34 x 21 cm with a lid ! , I could just make a plug for that hole.....

workhorse_01

I know someone that would use that barrel for something else.... LOL:cool:
I am very impressed by your work Maks.
Do you leave it under pressure in just its own juices ?
Am out looking around on the internet now for a barrel of my own now...........
Can wonder what snus would taste when making the bacca this way ?
You sure do know your stuff
View attachment 8944 This one here is 12x8 '' or 34 x 21 cm with a lid ! , I could just make a plug for that hole.....

Status
Not open for further replies.