Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How to rainmax grow 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmax

Founding Member
Would that be soccer, rugby or real football? lol
If you run out of Prilep, I hear we have some in the seed bank now.

Yeah, you are right. We usually play soccer, but kids, they combine all those sports. No rules just action.

I have enough seeds to cover our country with tobacco.

rainmax

Founding Member
that is a great closeup, of them seedlings, i didnt realize the roots formed like that,,,

and you have one extensive list there, looks like a '' cigar'' grow,?????

are you growing for cigar use,?

I grow for fun. It's addictive. Of course I smoke everything, also cigars. My main reason why I have so many varieties is Seed replenishment. We have also Slovenian plant forum, there I found a lot of info for tomatoes, papers,... I decide to donate different kind of tobacco seeds to our seed bank. And some seeds I exchange for others.

My plan for next year is also to roll 100 cigars and make wooden boxes for it.

istanbulin

Founding Member
...My plan for next year is also to roll 100 cigars and make wooden boxes for it.

Have thought about a name for the potencial cigars :) BTW, I think it may be very interesting to keep a special handmade box full of handmade cigars.

BarG

Founding Member
I grow for fun. It's addictive. My plan for next year is also to roll 100 cigars and make wooden boxes for it.

Heh heh, your too much man thats funny. Good luck to you, rainmax on your venture.

You can't beat a fine box full of cigars.

rainmax

Founding Member
Today I repot my Burley, cause I will send it to the other location and also cells become to small with not enough soil. I have not enough space at my home. I believe it's big enough to travel and survive.
I make this photo 4th of April:

4.4.burley.jpg

I forget to take picture of multi plate today, but instead this picture was taken:

22.4.burley.jpg

In about one month the last frost date will pass I believe and the plants going to be ready to survive outside. Here is another multi plate which was on the sun last few days and plants begin to rise quicker. I will not repot them so I cut them a little.
before:

22.4.prevelik.jpg

after:

22.4.porezan.jpg22.4.porezani.jpg

DGBAMA

Looking like good healthy starts there. First leaves are just showing on mine, so a few weeks behind you.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The plants look good, Maks. If you need to hold them for 4 weeks, you can continue to clip them. My clipping is more aggressive. I clip them so that the leaves do not shade plants in adjacent cells.

Bob

rainmax

Founding Member
Weather is nice. I'm working. Today's mission:

_MG_6672.jpg

This is two years old cow manure. I carried it with my car on my new tobacco bed:

_MG_6674.jpg

After few hours of hard work:

_MG_6678.jpg

Soil is beautiful. Last year my mother grew few Burleys for me on this location. It was the best tobacco. All day on sun. 12 hours. I will grow some cigar varieties and Prilep this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.