Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from 21045.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

My name is Marc. I've been reading here for maybe 15 months or so.

This is a great site !
I'm more of a reader then a poster I guess but, I thought FTT would be a nice site to learn and share. I like all things tobacco.
I get into processing my own tobacco products. Including processing and blending for cigars, cigarettes, and pipe tobacco.
2012 was my first year growing tobacco. I'm not sure where my growing is going to go but, this year I plan to get out of the pots on my porch and into a friends garden.

I do look forward to buying whole leaf tobacco varieties from others...:cool:

IMG_7865 copy.JPG
Taken somewhere in Ohio by my friend Kathy.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Hi Marci,
it should not be long til you get started, according to your location. Welcome to the forum.

jekylnz

Welcome to the crazy retired tobbaco growing association,lol,na just kidding,almost everyone will have some informative information to add to any questions and queries u may have( some not so informative,lol)na its all in good fun tho-,theirs soo much info on here,its the best tobbaco forum in the world,consider yourself lucky to hav stumbled upon it and joined,look foward to seeing ur input in the future posts;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. Put a general location in your profile so we can better answer any questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.