Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

POWERMATIC II.....tube stuffers owe it to yourself to try this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

After a few RYO machines over the years, the PM2 is simply amazing. After a couple months and a couple dozen cartons of smokes, this machine is completely worth the investment.

Only "drawback" thusfar is the handle gets a little stiff on the lifting motion, after about 1.5 cartons. 2 drops of propelene glycol (i have read vegetable oil works too); one at each corner of the "blade" will make it feel and work like new again. The quality and consistency of my RYO smokes is now so much better.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Taking a break helps also. There was an article at RYOmagazine.com about rolling too many at one sitting. The injectors will get gummed up. Taking a break will let the gum get semi hard and gets pushed out after you start back up again. I think the same is true of the shredders. I shred a half lb to a pound at a time and give it a break. I've no issues. I also have the PM2. I agree. It's a great machine. Just don't use the stuffer or the shredder like they are commercial machines and they do fine.

Boboro

Ive never had that problem. I some times stuff 3 cartons at a time. I put a lot of casein and topin in my bacca. The PM 2 is a great stuffer. Some tubes dont work as well as others for me. The one that works best is golden harvest.

Status
Not open for further replies.