Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

sewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

Well I made up some seed bags for plants that haven't flowered yet. First time on a sewing machine since I was 12. Pretty stoked with the outcome so celebrating with a cigar. Bloody stoked with that too. Excellent draw life is pretty good when simple things bring major satisfaction.

jekylnz

Sh@t ur lucky to have a machine!I had to sew my head bags by hand I felt like I was 12 ,back at school in clothing class,they worked out ok,dont have to look flash,but I bet I took ten times as long!!:confused:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Choice, mate, Sewing by hand is heaps work and seems to take yonks. Bet you were knackered and ready for a cool one from the chilly bin.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
antipodean : directly opposed, opposite sides of the globe
yakka : work
hoon : hooligan
got it

jekylnz

Choice, mate, Sewing by hand is heaps work and seems to take yonks. Bet you were knackered and ready for a cool one from the chilly bin.

shyte sounds hard case( really funny)wen its all put together like that!;)are u sure you havent got some new Zealander in u,haha,ur definitely getting it sussed( worked outout)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm afraid this is a case of a thread being misnamed, rather than being taken off course. It's covered about four subjects and ended up with rugby. We got one thing right. It's in general discussions, and boy, was it general. lol

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I understand. Rugby is a gathering where a bunch of girls sit around in a circle and sew rugs--and maybe taunt one another with awesome, difficult stitches.

Bob

Knucklehead

Founding Member
There are some folks that would agree with you there. Now you have me in stitches. lol. Can you say all that in Kiwi?

Status
Not open for further replies.