Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

By joves I think I've done it watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

Picture 009.jpg
A nice firm body from the foot to the head, I am so stoked with it I Busted out the vodka. But hey! the sun is past the yard arm down here so its ok.
But then the sun is always past the yard arm somewhere......

RICH

Wish mine turned out that nice looking! Mine resemble what my 3 lab's leave in the yard for me to clean up

istanbulin

Founding Member
I looks like an abstract painting (?) which I prefer rather than boring still art paintings. Looks good but a specific photo would be better :)

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Spoiler alert!!!! If you go to the discussion about "Who smokes a cob" you can see Seanz's painting much better- a rather chesty girl I'd say!

Seanz

If i remember she was a german girl who liked to show the business if you know wat i mean... as an art student and all of 20ish she was the bees knees. Nowdays i prefeerto draw and paint real people Warts an all The more folds the merrier or however it spelt

leverhead

Next thing i"ll understand american football, yeah right!

Once you really understand it, then you'll really be disappointed. Cool picture! My ex-brotherinlaw paints stuff like that, but he puts mushrooms on his pizza to help him with the detail.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Once you really understand it, then you'll really be disappointed...

I think it's same in baseball :) Souls in stadiums and foods are good but game is very boring. We're used to watch normal football (soccer) it may be because of that. I never understand why you're calling it football (US), players always keep that egg shaped ball in their hands :)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Once you really understand it, then you'll really be disappointed. Cool picture! My ex-brotherinlaw paints stuff like that, but he puts mushrooms on his pizza to help him with the detail.
My son took his boys to see a pro game. He said they spent much of their time watching the players lounge around the field during TV commercial breaks. He said he seen ballets that weren't so choreographed.

Status
Not open for further replies.