Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Look what the postman brought to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmax

Founding Member
Postman was here with some cheque and packet from USA.
I was so happy that I open bottle of cognac. Of course he was tired and hungry so he drank two of them. Yesterday was snowing.

Mr.Knucklehead, I have never seen more beautiful pipe in my whole life.
I'm proud and happy. Your work is gold worth. Here are some pictures I made already and I didn't know until now that my hands are not photogenic; BUT PIPE IS...

_MG_6402_1.jpg

_MG_6408_1.jpg

_MG_6433_1.jpg

_MG_6448_1.jpg

_MG_6480.jpg

_MG_6490.jpg

Seanz

Geesus ( notice i dont use blasphemy) By the saints that is one sexy pipe What does a man have to do to acquire one? I have a testicle(left of course) But to be sure i would give my right one as well for one of those I really like the bowl to shank curve well made sir, well made indeed

istanbulin

Founding Member
Yes, to the best of my recollection Knuclehead wrote that it's an olive wood pipe. BTW, really a handsome pipe :)

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
did knucklehead make that?

it is a very nice piece,

rainmax

Founding Member
Knucklehead rulles.
For better photos you need more light. Light is almost everything.
Last two photos are captured outside, daytime, cloudy sky. Behind my hand is snow.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Knucklehead rulles.
For better photos you need more light. Light is almost everything.
Last two photos are captured outside, daytime, cloudy sky. Behind my hand is snow.

Where the hell am I going to get snow in Alabama?

BarG

Founding Member
This site just gets better and better! TRADE has been a milestone in cultures for centuries to orchestrate economic improvement, as well as cultural exchange, and this site has made a difference.

Nikfits

That is one fantastic looking pipe Knucks! You are one lucky guy Maks! Nice lookin' Baccy too!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Today the postman brought me
View attachment 9936
And i think Maksman is santa claus:D:D:D

I see a hunk of Olive wood in the picture. You will really enjoy working with that jojjas. Please post the pipe when you are finished. I have some left over from Maks' pipe I've been holding on to for just the right pipe.

rainmax

Founding Member
I cut from the same piece of Wood than yours, wallace. I brought it from Crete back in 2004. I found three stump next on the road, stop the car and voila.

Jojjas, I hope you find tobacco in good condition. I believe you need to dry it a bit, cause I steam it prior handling and packing. I wrote on Xanthi Yaka full sun. That mean, as much as you can get it from Slovenia. We do not have growing tobacco tradition in our country. After all we are more skiing nation like you in the north. Ingemar Stenmark and Bojan Križaj if you remember back in eighties. Try Burley ligero raw. I love it.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Try Burley ligero raw. I love it.

I think the Burley Ligero is what BigBonner calls "Burley Red Tips". Bob likes a small amount in cigars. I'm going to try that with some of mine from last year after more aging.

BarG

Founding Member
Good eye. I thought that was pressed tobacco. I love the burlys. In cigar and cigs. I seem to have a preference to any burly I can grow or buy. I love red tips. I have been saving the few homegrown I have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.