Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2013 FTT Seed Bank Grow-out RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think it's time to finalize the grow-out results. I'm requesting that you post below this entry each:
  • successful FTT replenishment grow-out variety that does not appear in the first entry of this thread.
  • failed FTT replenishment grow-out variety.
I don't need dates and seed count and elaboration.

This will allow me to tally the final results, without having to tediously search through each post for edits. What I'm hoping to post is a final list of varieties that succeeded and those that failed. Some of the apparent failures are available in the Nicotiana Project donation. Don may hold additional seed of some of the failed varieties that may be from different seed batches than those attempted.

Thanks to all who helped.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
success on all 4

Stamm 161 cigar filler TI 379 PI 405520
Dawma cigar filler TI 170 PI 405007
Forcheimer Cigar filler TI 1486 PI 405680
Katsuyama cigar filler TI 163 PI 405000

edit; OOPS
These already appear, sorry Bob. I was too eager to follow instuctions properly.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuckP

Successful: No 3732 - 2 sprouts from the 1st batch and nothing from 2nd batch yet.
Successful: Long Red - Nothing in Batch #1 and 6 sprouts in Batch #2

BarG

Founding Member
Successes are rewarded with bags for blossoms. I suppose 1 bag per best true to variety plant of grow out. As if we all know. Don't bug Don about it but pm me for how many successfull varieties Don sent to germinate and you succeded with.

Markw

As of today I would class my attempt as a failure for the FTT grow-outs. I do have two others that are not in the seed bank that are doing ok and I will be donating some of the seed to the bank at the end of the year.

*Cordoba 112164 TI 197 *0% Germination
*Nacional 113672 TI 480 *0% Germination

Status
Not open for further replies.