Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brgr

Hello everyone!

My names is Damir, I am 24, and I am a student of Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague.
Now I am finishing my diploma thesis which is focused on tobacco storage. I would like to know more about this topic, since finding somethimg useful on the net is almost insufficient.
I would be pleased if some of you will share his/her knowledge, because, after finishing my studies, I am planning to stay 'faithful' to tobacco and its production, that is why every information is useful for me.
:)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Hello everyone!

My names is Damir, I am 24, and I am a student of Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague.
Now I am finishing my diploma thesis which is focused on tobacco storage. I would like to know more about this topic, since finding somethimg useful on the net is almost insufficient.
I would be pleased if some of you will share his/her knowledge, because, after finishing my studies, I am planning to stay 'faithful' to tobacco and its production, that is why every information is useful for me.
Welcome brgr to FTT. Read as much as you wish. If you have specific question please ask. There is a lot of varied experience here that I am sure will try to help you.

DonH

Hello everyone!

Welcome, Damir! Sounds like you will be able to teach us a thing or two.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. Please put your general location in your profile, as many answers to your questions will be dependent upon your location and weather. curing,etc. Also the Tobacco Growing FAQ is a good place to start, on the header at the top of the page. Here's the link : http://fairtradetobacco.com/links.php?ab_s=1

BarG

Founding Member
You give and you take brgr, you take and we give. good luck. You have to search a lot of info and filter out the fun we have here. I like honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.