Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

oops I think I TOASTED it a tad too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

Was toasting some pipe tobacco and put it in the oven, I must be having 'one of those days' As i set way too high and left it too long. Lol Ya gotta laugh. Is not quite burnt but came close still reckon i can use it though
:p

Seanz

Just hehydrating some I put some in my pipe and its okay i guess real mild but i can see it taming down some of my more Rougher leaf and might make the aztec a bit more palatable. It was 200'C and had started smoking when i noticed it lol Luckily I am living solo now.
But I am liking it so far

Matty

I was toasting some cased burley awhile back and left it too long. Tastes and smells like burnt cookies lol. Not bad but not too good either.

jekylnz

Just hehydrating some I put some in my pipe and its okay i guess real mild but i can see it taming down some of my more Rougher leaf and might make the aztec a bit more palatable. It was 200'C and had started smoking when i noticed it lol Luckily I am living solo now.
But I am liking it so far

At least now u can have ur bacci hanging throughout your house to save it from the wet winter coming,without getting in trouble from ur other half,lol

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Some of the greatest inventions were discovered by mistake.

Let us know how it turned out.

true,

didnt penicillin come around that way<

but so did '' new coke'' and we see how that experiment went,,,lol

Seanz

Okay..... not harsh but not nice leaves a funny afternote on the tounge, i am wondering if that is the essences i used choc and anise. Its not unsmokable just not good. for a nic hit its ok. though i think i might rub some out and mix it with some rustica and a pinch of that dominican form wlt to see how that goes

Seanz

IMG_20130509_121720.jpg

Oops In the words of Britney I did it again. 160C only realised it when i saw smoke and smelt it bit burnt the photo doesnt really show it but there is some charring lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130509_121221.jpg
    IMG_20130509_121221.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Seanz

Well its Pretty bland i must say luckily i have just the thing to make it sing, a bit of turkish, some fire cured V and liberal sprinkling of latakia and touch i mean a light touch of dom ligero not too bad now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.