Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My first attempt at rolling cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
It took me a while to realize being ambidextrous is a plus on rolling cigars.:cool: I roll a righty and a lefty every morning. The trick is remembering which is which when you twirl in you mouth before the glue on the end has set.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Hey Johnlee, Those look nice! Tell me about your choice of leaves. Are they mild leaf?
i have messed about with several leaves and have pretty much settled on Havana. As you know this takes in a wide range of leaf. Right now I'm smoking Lonnie's, 142 and the two Nicaraguan Habano's I got from Smokes group buy. My binder is usually Maryland 609 or 142 and I wrap with whatever is in case - CT shade, MCY, Comstock Spanish, whatever. My taste is not very discriminating.

jekylnz

It took me a while to realize being ambidextrous is a plus on rolling cigars.:cool: I roll a righty and a lefty every morning. The trick is remembering which is which when you twirl in you mouth before the glue on the end has set.

Hard case..lol...hey John does the Maryland come out much thinner or milder homegrown

DonH

Can't speak for others but mine really did. Much more delicate than the stuff I bought. It probably has to do with the partial shade.
I grew Burley last year in a plot with no more than 10 hours sunlight and it came out really smooth yet flavorful. The leaves are thinner, though. Like wrappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.